4 Jun 2015

baby knits

I love hand knits for babies - those tiny sizes, natural fibres, cozy softness, handmade imperfections... as we head into winter Beren's collection of woollens grows, some passed down from his older brother, some made by mama and others by clever grandmas and friends. I have two more hats and a sweater on the needles as we speak. I've found overalls and rompers are especially good at keeping baby that bit warmer cold nights and early morning outings... and I like how quick a cardigan or hat brightens up an outfit - now if only I could keep his older brother from taking them off! 

2 comments:

  1. Look at those chubby cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious bundle of joy! And, what a marvellous wardrobe too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.