4 Apr 2015

forty weeks

dearest babe,
tomorrow you are officially "due" and we are patiently waiting, hoping you might come into the world while my mama is visiting. tomorrow will also be easter sunday - a celebration of sacred promise, redemption and new life . I feel you moving lower and lower in my womb, especially in the middle of the night. I wonder about how you will arrive - the time of the day, the mood, the people in the room. I let go of a perfect "birthing" and focus instead on what I know - that my body is healthy and able, that you and I are loved immensely, that I cannot control the unknowns, that I need not fear. I am so ready to hold you close and whisper a truth in your ear... I love you so. 

4 comments:

  1. So exciting! My prayers go out to you, mama. Best of luck. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and sending love 💕 can't wait to hear your happy news xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait but we have to! I love the photo and the oak trees remind me of my own mama.....so English! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing like a planting a kiss on the head of a sweet, downy new born. Enjoy every precious moment...

    Best and warmest wishes xx

    Cicely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.