20 Sep 2014

Little makes

In the weeks before we left city for the country I finished off a number of little makes which we are still enjoying and making use of now: 

. a reversible soft cotton fleece robe (with bicycles and trains of course)
. a little boy's linen and corduroy vest and pant set
. a drawstring train bag for keeping safe those (often misplaced) wheeled friends
. woollen hats - two more aviator-style caps for Reu and a red riding hood for me (which I made up the pattern for) and will most likely wear for our afternoon walk as the wintry winds have not finished blowing just yet...

I wonder what you have made to wear, or use, or eat lately?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been making anything now for months. When the weather is too hot which is has been since May, I am not into knitting, crocheting or sewing. The weather is now turning to Fall so thoughts turn to finishing projects. I like the little makes you've made. The young one looks very adorable in his robe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat of yours! Please please please write up the pattern for it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of it - I'm always making, making, making! I love that little vest! Did you use a pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.