18 Jul 2014

a closing down sale


Oh for the love of rainbow hues:
berry red, sage green, 
linen-grey and petrol blue... 

Dear friends,  I'll be closing my etsy shop indefinitely in just two short weeks. I've been thinking about closing it for a while and now seems like the right time as we prepare to move to countryside. The shop (like my blogger pseudonym) is named thewindhover after my favourite poem by Gerard Manley Hopkins. If you have never read it, you really must. It captures quite perfectly the soaring speed and reverent flight of a winged creature. 

I am so thankful to have stumbled across etsy some six years ago - blessed to have an outlet to share my illustrations and craftiness with those around the world. Thank you to each and every person who has supported me by buying a blue and white print, christmas card, baby bib, tote bag, tea purse and custom sketch.  With the close of this shop will come the opening (very soon) of an exciting new venture.  

In meantime find an array of happy handmade things here. I've begun a clearance sale of 30-50% off everything! 

1 comment:

  1. How could I resist those house shoes when it might be my last chance?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.