2 May 2014

a'marketing

This week I've been busy getting my sewing groove back on - seaming up aprons, bags, cowboy bibs, foraging satchels,  glasses cases, pin cushions, needle savers, tea cosies and more for a Sunday market.

It does feel so good to spend time with my sewing machine after a seven month hiatus - to fumble needle and thread - to cut through silky linen and repurpose polka dot pillow cases and decades old lace doilies. I think of the farm as I embroider tiny clovers like the ones I so often spied in the green pasture. I am reminded of France in the sturdy blue and white print of children exploring and red and white gingham...

If you are interested and nearby this weekend - I'll be at the Now & Now Markets - May 4th - from 10-3pm at 1 Levey Street, Wolli Creek (beside the Cooks River). It's a special mama's day theme with plenty of fun things for small and big persons to do and eat and peruse. 

Would be lovely to see you...

(Otherwise expect a grand re-opening of the etsy shop early next week)

Bon week-end!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.