11 Oct 2013

for the love of the carry


 Happy international week of babywearing... from four days new to this very day at twenty-months old I continue to wear my babe.  I hoist him onto my back so we can visit "the girls" - the heavily pregnant dairy cows - I feel him breathing on my back, I watch his little arms extend and stroke the soft cow hair. I say to her, you know all about this carrying business don't you? She moos.

I know this won't last forever, so I treasure the carry. Weight, kick, giggle and all.

Wearing: Sakura Bloom. BabaSlings. Beco. Lil Peeper Keepers

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I almost stopped babywearing because my one-year-old boy is getting HEAVY. I guess it's time to put him on my back? I'm kind of nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first baby boy is due in four weeks and I am so excited to have my own moments like these x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.