28 Mar 2013

a few things

. wax flowers from the market smell like the australian bush, makes me happy...
. eggs dyed with beetroot skins and patterned with tiny florals, following this inspiration
. for the eating, sourdough hot cross buns, because easter is not the same without them
. little one decides the multigrain flour is the place to be, oh my!

some scenes to savour from around here... today we leave for the city of Vichy to help at a conference over the weekend - its strange to think we were there nearly two years ago - we were so freshly uprooted here to france, we didn't know we were carrying a tiny bean of a baby, the sun was unexpectedly hot, and white daisies and yellow buttercups covered the ground...

I have scheduled my remaining four reflections for the days ahead - wherever you are, whatever you are doing this eastertide, I hope it will be brimming with love, kinship and peace 

4 comments:

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.