18 Dec 2012

a week of merry making

In an otherwise crazy busy and sometimes overwhelming time of year (what with everything drawing to a close and much celebration) I find the process of making gifts, baking, and decorating for Christmas a soulful pause, a time for reflection and nourishment.  

For the next seven days that remain before Christmas I am going to share a different edible, useful or decorative merry making project... if you feel like joining in please leave a comment with a link to your blog so I can share each other's endeavours.

meanwhile, tune in later this afternoon for three french sweet recipes.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds so interesting!
    Looking forward to read your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! This will be lovely. I would like to join in, but can't promise 7 posts. Is that alright?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! Ill have to post a few things to share as well then!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.