30 Apr 2012

weekending

This weekend Alex is away overseas so its just been Reuben and me. Our highlights include a fresh batch of date and peacan scones, watercolouring, partaking in a babywearing workshop, making wholemeal chapati and spinach and lentil dhal, watching the beetroots sprout, breakfasting on the quilts, smiling and reading board books, stretching out in bed, splashing in a warm bath, listening to podcasts, and adorning the house with garden blooms. So though it may be grey and rainy outside, its been warm and colourful in ♥ How has your weekend been?

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like a delicious weekend!

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the way you paint your life with your husband and baby with such a quiet, calm beauty. It's such a joy to read your words and browse your photos. My weekend has been pleasant and sunny. We planted a small flower and herb garden on the patio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like lots of great things to do on a rainy day. You inspired me to make chapatis for the first time. Love your little one who seems like such a happy fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those tiny red feet!

    just too much cuter every time I see him!!!!

    You must be a wonderful mother.

    x

    (I know you must)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totalling feeling the love and yuminess coming through.

    I think yes, maybe we should write letters to eachother.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.