30 Dec 2011

dearest little'un


Me oh my, little one you are 35 weeks grown today!
we have had a busy last week coming home from an adventure in Alsace, celebrating a wintry Christmas (in which you were blessed with many beautiful books and things), standing under real mistletoe that your papa harvested from a nearby tree, having your third trimester ultrasound, and another check-up with our midwife. On the scan we could see your head which is now facing down and in the right place for birth. I know its getting a lot less roomy in there for you, but you still amaze us with your wriggling. Its hard to believe that in around 5 weeks we will get to kiss your cheeks - and sweet newborn baby cheeks at that.
with so much love, m + p

8 comments:

  1. All my love and best wishes to you in these coming weeks (which seem to take the longest)... From my mothering heart, to yours.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting time!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your 'dearest little'un' updates. You're glowing. Enjoy the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five Weeks!!! EEK! I can't believe it's almost time to meet the wee one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that gorgeous belly you have. So near to meeting your little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 35 weeks! Where did the time go? I'm sure you only announced you were pregnant a couple of months ago :)
    Can't wait to see your beautiful bubba! Hope you are feeling full and nourished by all the beauty and love in your life. You are already the loveliest Mama x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily! You look beautiful! David said he spoke with you and Alex yesterday. I wish I would have been there too. I can't wait to see the precious little one! Praying for the last few weeks of your pregnancy and for the birthing process to be in the Lord's hands. Praying for peace over you as you experience giving birth and this new phase of life! Much love to you-
    ~Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so exciting...can't wait to SEE those baby cheeks. i just started back to work today after over a year off, and the sweetest part of my day was coming home and kissing (and nibbling) my darling baby's cheeks. they're still unbelievably soft (and delicious ;)). you look fantastic, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.