12 Dec 2011

dearest little'un


hello little one,
you are thirty-two and half weeks grown, and wriggling about right now as I write. yesterday I finally made you a quilty christmas stocking to hang with your papa's and mine. it seems to be a year of firsts for us - my first christmas away from my family, my first cold one too, and of course our first with you. Tomorrow we're off on an adventure to Strasbourg for 10 days. I hope all the fairy lights and gingerbread and merriment will bode well with your heart and soul. I'll be sure to keep you nice and warm. We love you so... m + p

5 comments:

  1. Love the Christmasy shots with red berries and Christmas stockings. Journey safe and have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very sweet :) i love the stockings !!

    just stumbled upon your blog.. thought i'd say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just the sweetest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Love to you all.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.