4 Dec 2011

dearest little'un

well my darling,
now you're more than 31 weeks grown and getting bigger and fuller every day. very early this morning - before it was light - we held a special celebration for you. we being me here in our living room, and twenty or so women in my mum's living room (10, 543 miles away). We talked on skype about you, and laughed and drank tea and ate cake. I made you a honey chocolate cake with glazed icing - I fashioned a little pregnant lady surrounded by toadstools to go on the top. I think you would like the look of it. Do you know that so many people, all over the world, already love you? Its true, we're very blessed - you and I, to know them...

11 comments:

  1. Please share the recipe? :O)

    I love your blog--you're very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww!!!!!! It's all just too gorgeous for words!

    BTW pretty spiffy icing there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely time we had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delightful it was to chat with you face to face yesterday Em, I loved seeing the background decorations in your home.

    Our garden is full of purple right now, agapanthus and hydrangea - the colours and flowers of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how nice! you are so pretty pregnant and I love your food creations! like a real mum :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore your blog!! Wonderfully written and so much love for the little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at that little lady with her cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umber and I agree, you are the most adorable pregnant woman we've ever 'met'. Carry on being such an adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My angel,
    You will be a wonderful mother.
    I'm sad that I did not know sooner and could not share your happiness longer.

    As always you remain in my thoughts and in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd just like to say, my wife is smoking hot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.