22 Nov 2011

dearest little'un


dearest little one,
I am noticing my body change more and more to accomodate your growing frame. your papa and I never seem to bore of watching the ways you turn my round belly into strange triangular and square and miscellaneous shapes. we are certain you will like to climb trees and do adventurous things, what will all those acrobatics you are performing at the moment (not to mention your granddad's inclinations). Lately i've been craving spelt liquorice and yoghurt and kiwifruits - but not all at once. I have also begun making a list of things to make and do in the next ten or so weeks before you arrive. pelvic floor stretches, sleep and reading aloud to you are at the top.
love mama x

8 comments:

  1. what a sweet post! I love your tattoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet but go ahead now and start telling the little darling..."no you can't have any more gummie bears" and "I told you you were gonna bust your head."

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're 7 weeks to go and I hear you. Sleep is definitely topping my list right now. A beautiful belly lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bubs and belly are growing :) such a beautiful time for you. I love your knits too, the quince tart...yum! Have a wonderful day Emily! :) Martine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buddah Belly pose! ;) the most bizarre thing I witnessed during my sisters pregnancy was seeing the outline of a foot pushing out! So wild - but so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is perfectly beautiful!!! you are perfectly beautiful! and in ten weeks you will hold your perfectly beautiful babe...i really can't think of any better adjectives :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is me eyeing your skirt and bird tattoo and loving both. ;-)

    You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.