7 Nov 2011

dearest little'un


Oh love,
you are twenty-seven and a half weeks, and we're officially started the "third trimester". This is the time where you start to lengthen and fill out that little frame of yours. Already, we know you love to wriggle, and stretch, and listen to groovy music (bon iver, nick cave, kate rusby, the unthanks). I sometimes wonder whether you'll have a great head of dark hair like I had when I was born or be nearly bald and blonde like your papa. We're decided on a name if you're a girl, but are still mulling over variations of names if you're a little boy. The most common thing I'm asked in french "is it a girl or a boy" to which i reply "i don't know, I'd love either". which is true. we love you just as you are x

9 comments:

  1. So lovely! I want to hug you and your belly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! As always I love reading your posts.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful Em. give that lovely belly a rub for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh. What girl's name? I'm sure it's lovely.

    And my how snuggly that coat looks! A far cry from my mid-riff crocheted top and short-shorts!

    Love you. So much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coat, and how cute is your belly in it!

    I remember a long time ago having a bet with you about a boys name... Do you remember?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at the two of you!!!! So beautiful in so many ways!
    Xoxo
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful and exciting! It must be amazing to feel this tiny human being grow inside of you. I'm sure you'll think of the most excellent of names, girl or boy.

    P.S. I really enjoy your blog and check it often. You're so lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so lovely :) I picture a french woman on a bus touching your belly with affection...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful, lil'mama!

    x o x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.