26 Sep 2011

dearest little'un


dearest one, tonight you are twenty-one and a half weeks and growing... often when I roll over in bed in the middle of the night you start kicking around, as though you too are finding a new position to rest and dream in. now you have little eyelids and your ears can hear us talking. every day I find myself speaking to you aloud, and lately i've been reading you poetry, lines like
"I walk, I lift up, I lift up my heart, eyes",
"to the trees and the stars and the fish in the tide"
and "what wondrous life in this I lead"
(indeed) x

7 comments:

  1. omg it is so beautiful watching you bloom xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Underground train station! How unusual for us Australians!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More beautiful with each passing week :)
    xoxo
    a

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope you know how beautiful you are x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.