8 Dec 2009

More Moomin Love

I am smiling with glee,
and my toes are dancing
because this arrived in the mail:
A well-loved library edition of "Comet in Moominland" - a moomin book I have never read (and that hadn't been checked out since 1986, for shame!). I've only just started it but I can tell its going to be good; what with cosmic happenings and adventures on stilts (I need to get me some of those). A entire day to sit and read about the moomins with iced tea is all I need for Christmas.
And maybe a moomin gingerbread house like this one from the amazingly talented Dagmar.

5 comments:

  1. Old books are so good looking, especially ones that you've always loved.
    That gingerbread house is super awesome! I'm thinking of making one, but i think the walls will just collapse....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make this house for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lucinda, you should! You should!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute -- and tasty looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reminded of how much I want to bake gingerbread, now that exams are nearly finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.