27 Sep 2009

Sunday Loving


+the surprisingly cool weather, reminiscent of winter past
+thoughtful prayer, proclaiming faith...
+eating leftover tagine for lunch
+going to the cinema to see "Up" in 3D, 
sneaking in home-made popcorn, and laughing out loud
+celebrating the birthdate of a beautiful friend, and watching our future garden grow... 
+reading favourite picture books from my childhood, 
and discovering new ones - by Glen Baxter - responsible for the image above. 
+tea. Fabulous.
+getting to know my best friend and love more and more,
+and anticipating an early train trip tomorrow morning to visit a dear kindred; artist; mother -altogether brilliant person. And her marvellous family, and they're beautiful piece of Australia.

I hope you have found things to love today too...

6 comments:

  1. I have loved the {very} cool unexpected change in the weather - only because I know, it's Australia - we won't miss out on a warm Spring/Summer. I have rejoined the real world after a big gig on Saturday evening, I have prepared and looked forward to seeing you. Thank you for the kind words. Travel safe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the weekend joys!

    Have a safe journey down this way... Cant wait to catch up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmmm those are seriously some of the best things in life!
    what a lovely weekend!
    'up' looks like a funny&clever movie, did you like it?

    i hope your week has started out brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the woodcuts in old books...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely little list ^_^ Beauty, miss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.