3. Thrifted: one beautifully embroidered green linen cloth
5. Given: this delicate caltonware jug from my Grandma for my birthday this year
6. Watching: green split peas soaking for soup; my least favourite soup but the peas are a brilliant colour
8. Gathering: Household greenery (from the garden) held in old spice jars
7. Reading: nostalgic green picture books - "Cricktor" about the friendliest and most industrious Parisian snake around - Ah, he holds such a special place in my heart... And Quentin Blake's "The Dancing Frog" about, well, a frog that dances for a living!
9. Wearing: A plastic umbrella brooch
10. Preparing: spinach and ricotta cannelloni for dinner
Tell me, tell me -what beloved green have you?