1. Hugs are the best. You can never have too many.
2. Rosted chestnuts smell more delicious than they taste.
3. Always be mindful when opening the letterbox (I had a GIANT spider jump out on me today as I was collecting the mail)
4. Fresh figs, custard apple, almonds and cheddar make a perfect lunch.
5. "How to Cook a Wolf" by MFK Fisher is an astounding and revelatory read.
6. Our cat sleeps more than everyone in the house combined.
7. Painting with ink and watercolours is fabulous but it can stain your fingers.
8. Almost all the boarders for my book are complete - I wish I could show the whole thing to you but tiny glimpses will have to do for now...
9. Getting worked up and feeling stressed wastes precious time and energy.
10. Tomorrow is a new day; with new hope and promise