28 Mar 2009

Saturday


Saturday: When the moon balloon comes to my street

Yes I'm still powering on with my week of doodly houses. It has been a great deal of fun and I am working on some prints that I will put in my etsy shop very soon. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your sweet comments and encouragement.

This weekend has been bright and peaceful so far. I have drunk lots of tea, read the newspaper paper, put on a wash, and felt sunshine on my toes. I am looking forward to:
-taking a walk at dusk
-baking gingerbread leaves
-celebrating earth hour with candlelight
-practicing yoga under the trees tomorrow morning to raise money for the Africa/Yoga project
-sewing with felt

And I'm not really looking forward to:
-"starting" and finishing a history essay
-and starting a tutorial presentation for history
-the weekend flying by so quickly

I hope you are all having a happy Saturday so far,
and don't forget to turn those lights off at 8.30pm!

As individuals we make our tiny, faint footprints in the sand,
but together we can make real, HUGE, lasting change -
I am certain of that.

2 comments:

  1. I particularly like this drawing. It reminds me of my tesselation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! How I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.