23 Mar 2009

Monday: A headful of house

Or a houseful of head

This week I've decided to give myself a little challenge:
#To sketch up a different house/residential scene every day for a week

I'm going to post the sketch I come up with every day - even if I'm terribly embarrassed and sheepish about the result - its also a way of encouraging myself to keep powering on with my book illustrations; my self-set deadline remains my birthday (April 1st) - which draws closer and closer and I still have quite a bit to do!

I wonder if any of you have set aspirations for yourself this week; however small and silly they may be seem - I think its a worthwhile thing to do.


So lets all raise our teacups to a week of aspiring,
and of course to windows and chimneys!

4 comments:

  1. Funny you mention a weekly goal. I think mine is to get out on a photo walk every day this week. So far, Monday has not been a huge failure.

    EKGATS! I love your house-head! Are you selling this image?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mme! I love the goal of a photo walk every day - and hope you share the results with us.

    And yes I am planning on selling all my little house images at the end of the week; not sure if I'll make some prints or if they'll just be one-off originals. I'm glad you like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love houses and i love this! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.