23 Nov 2008

Snapping Away

Yesterday I played photographer for two wonderful ladies who are starting their own vintage fashion label - selling restored garments, accessories, and crafting their own fabulous designs from recycled clothes. I have never done a "photo shoot" like this before and it was a lot of fun - there was three clothes changes, outside and inside shoots - hilarious props! I hope to share some of the photos here when they get their website up and running!But for now here's a few of my little offhand snapsAnd though everyone was beautiful and fun, my favourite model was by far this beautiful tabby
Who was easily tired by all the fuss

5 comments:

  1. Awwww. I had a cat that looked just like that years ago. I miss that sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thrilling weekend.
    The photos you posted look very intriguing, I'd love to see the rest of the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, I just see now that you have me on your sidebar ^_^ Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison - it reminds me of an old cat we used to have too; tabbys are the best I say.

    Sarah-Mechelle - I'm glad you found the photos intriguing! It was certainly an interesting afternoon - with some very wild outfits!

    And dear Fawn,
    You're quite welcome! It is a pleasure to link to your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.