14 Oct 2008

Feeling thankful

For
*The little things and the big things
*Tuesdays
*Waking up to an overcast sky
*Morning cuddles
*Rain drops in the garden
*Profusions of purple
*Fresh lemon, ginger, honey, mint + raspberry tea
*Weather to wear well-loved boots
*Lots more reading for this week's essays
*Having lunch with Granny in the kitchen and laughing
*Mail in the box, even the bills
*Still thinking about this utterly beautiful film
*Kitty's afternoon siesta face
*Listening quietly and thoughtfully to this album
*Smiles of strangers on my afternoon walk
*5pm sunshine
*for the people in my life; for all of you inspiring souls
*For being alive - in this world - where there is so much beauty; so many possibilities to change; to make it better; to live more freely, lovingly, resourcefully, happily.

This Tuesday,
what are you thankful for?

6 comments:

  1. Butter and marmalade, company at school, a pile of books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. going for a morning jog in the rain; cranberry juice and sparkling water with my breakfast; my furry lovey dog; having had a weekend with family i don't get to see very often; my husband; fresh herbs from my own pots...the list goes on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Royal Mail being surprisingly cheap, having a day off uni, jumping in big puddles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's 9:30 am here in seattle on tues, what time is it there? it is still tues?

    i dont feel naturally thankful today. so as i redirect my synapses, here is my list:
    grocery shopping, chai tea (sans milk), space heaters under desk, water in my naglene, writing letters, newly-filed nails, put-away laundry.

    where did you see the film? is it out on video yet? i want to grab it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful for how in uncertainty, faith can grow to a level previously unexperienced.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So thankful for the awakening qualities of this dear blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.