7 Oct 2008

Another October Day

Another October day
Staying home
to begin assignments
and essays
and various other
w
o
r
d
y
tasks
but always escaping outside
to the
blue sky -
green leaved trees
Smiling at the golden blooms on the bookcase,
and
finding nasturtiums on my walk
that make my hands smell faintly of pepper -
Relishing juicy mango on the front lawn
(even though it is far too early for them)
Just
taking quiet time
to wear cyclamens,
to feel soft carpet
(and sunshine)
on my toes -
And then returning
returning to the paper, pens and words.

3 comments:

  1. lady australia,
    forgive my ignorance, but what season are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend ^_^

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for all your kind words.

    ps. you are certainly welcome for tea ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.