12 Sep 2008

My Own

I don't think I ever showed you this:This is the bag that I made for myself at the beginning of the year before I went away on my escapades. I am especially proud of this bag; it is so soft and light and fits everything you need. The cotton print on the front is a beautiful coral colour with tiny sprigged flowers and white dots that look like snowflakes - and the cotton on the back is black with white polka dots. But my favourite thing about this bag is the beautiful black bird that is permanently resting on its front pocket. A blackbird with a shiny blue-button-eye (that always makes me smile)Ah memories of my bag,
my bag
and all its travels
(over six countries now)

10 comments:

  1. I adore your bird bag. My school bag is finally coming to pieces under the weight of my 500 page physics text book, and I am looking forward to designing and sewing a new one.

    You must be terribly excited to see your boy. Six months is ages. I would go mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your beautiful patience, it's a perfect pairing with blue-eyed blackbird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a long time. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree completely with 'mme. bookling' again on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhh...I love your birdie bag! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bag! how gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Who isn't far away - not far at all..."

    I tell myself the very same thing...

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you dear friends for all your comments they made me so glad *beams*

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable bag, and, i hate to be so girly, but...this is romantic.

    she.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.