19 Aug 2008

An ode of sorts

This special day,
which starts like the all the others
without a bang
just a heave of breath.
Isn't quite
like all the others -
today I remember
how blessed I am.
How we moved through
Winter in a foreign country
and saw Spring peak through.
So we all walk
through unlit ways,
up steep hills,
towards soft, beautiful
and unknown horizons.
Haphazardly we walk,
arms out to feel the way,
but I am blessed
that I have you
Lord,
to stumble with me.
And that in the cold of winter,
we might find a slither of Spring.

4 comments:

  1. Love this post!
    I look forward to seeing you again so that I can give you a big hug Windhover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for this time sweety

    i love you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. I will take a hug from you Mechelle any day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.