2 Jul 2008

Today I love

Having breakfast in the sunshine
And watching the morning light move across the grassLooking up and seeing that azure sky
that sky that says "I am a beautiful day - go out and explore me"
Finishing and sending off orders
And that satisfying feeling of tying on a little tag
Coming down from my room to find my wonderfully cooled and set apple and blueberry pie(what a lengthy process that was - it was finally released from the oven at about midnight)

Today I am going to make the most of this beautiful day. I am going to meet up with an old school friend - we haven't seen each other for about five years! We decided to have a picnic in the botanical gardens and perhaps pop into the art gallery to see some of the binalle exhibitions. I haven't had a "real" picnic in a while (Mad and my solstice morning tea doesn't count because we're only on the back patio) and they are one of my absolute favourite things to do. Plus it nice to go to the gardens and see all the cute bats hanging upside down and sleeping in the trees.

What will you do today?

5 comments:

  1. Mmm...I plan on sitting in front of my computer, attempting to smell your yummy looking pie through my monitor. Could be a long process, wish me luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I thought I would spend the day, or at least a good part of it looking excitedly through my package that I received in the post this morning from a lovely little Windhover!

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stayed up all night knitting 4/5 of a pretty scarf all in one go, and now I'm up in a sleeping house, baking cookies for my little brother's birthday breakfast. Your pie is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe,
    Well Sara what do you say about having a pie swap :p though I just wouldn't trust the postmen from eating them on the way...

    Ah Mechelle; I'm so glad it got to you safe and sound (and so quickly too) - it was a joy and pleasure!

    And dearest Lizzy,
    I'm impressed by your knitting efforts; I can only knit about two lines before realising its horribly mishapen and holey (hence why I love crochet so much). Nothing so nice as a birthday breakfast; what a darling sister you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORgeous looking pie little hover:)
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.