6 Jul 2008

Today has been a beautiful day. Not just a beautiful, clear blue day - but has had a really good feeling. I made a very exciting discovery this morning and feel uplifted and hopeful. I got out in the front garden to do some sweeping (and always some impromptu dancing) - the afternoon had a delightful feeling; the sun was out and there was a gentle breeze... I also did some sewing and uncovered a fantastic album (Dream Theater - Train of Thought) it certainly won't be for everyone but as far as progressive metal goes it will delight and inspire. So all eyes peeled for an etsy shop tomorrow!And I decided to make a rhubarb and ginger bundt cake; partly because I had some very wilty rhubarb in the fridge, partly for my LOVE of ginger, and mostly because I like using the bundt pan. It may just be the most delicious and scrumptious cake I've ever had; the rhubarb melts in your mouth and cuts through the sweetness of the treacle and spices. I may just eat the whole thing...Ah to the skies and heavens above;
thank you for being such a good day-

4 comments:

  1. You are beautiful and inspiring! Wasn't it a lovely day!
    Like your red shoes. May I have some cake?
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved everything about this post, in particular the photographs. It made me happy to read and look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those red shoes.
    I just snaggled myself a pair of red shoes...I can't stop wearing them...they just make me feel so glad.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cake for all of you lovely ladies!
    You make my day...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.