11 Jul 2008

Off to the bush, the birds and the sea

Tomorrow I am breaking free of here. At least for a little while. I am off up the coast to visit my dad. It will be nice to see the little ones again who I don't see nearly enough. And while I'm there I intend to:

*embrace getting away from the city and noise for a few days
*go to a dance on Saturday night and do some old waltzes, reels and polkas to the sound of fiddles and banjos (its the Scottish in me)
*take the old bicycles for a spin down by the water
*go for a bush walk
*listen to the birds
*give a copious amount of hugs
*laugh a lot

Have a lovely, relaxing and serendipitous weekend,
I shall see you all again on Tuesday!

p.s. I would like to live in a lighthouse one day -
And I'd give the ships a super-fantastic light show...

2 comments:

  1. Miss you till then Windhover, have a wonderful time! Then when you return you will have a fresh outlook, a clean slate, and a whole heap of new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds wonderful! Have a nice vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.