18 Jun 2008

Sweet Wednesdays

I had a good sit on the back patio this afternoon. I soaked up a little warm light (before it disappears at 5pm). I was watching the sky; it seemed remarkable this afternoon; a soft, whippy haze... if the sky was a cake it would be damn delicious.I managed to get some good study in this morning. It was a relief and it was nice to feel studious for a few hours... but why is it you don't get nearly HALF as much reviewed as you set out to do?! Let me reemphasise that for all its enjoyment and beauty there is nothing easy about learning Arabic! Its the first of my exams on Saturday and will undoubtedly my hardest.

So having done some study I thought that a bit of fruit carving was appropriate:
I am really liking the red apple. And how could I not make a few more womanly pears...

3 comments:

  1. Those apples are awesome! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhhhHHhHH! The womanly pears (how I wish I was a womanly pear).
    XO
    Happy study times Dear Hover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Allison :) I'm glad you like them - I've got big plans for these apples now!

    And dearest Plume,
    You ARE a womanly pear! and a rather delightfully ukranian one too. In fact- I think you'd make a delicious pear and ginger cake. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.