11 Apr 2008

Friday Happiness

Is looking at my favoruite artist; Marc Chagall -

Also, remembering our short stint in Paris - how we hired bicycles for a day and rode alongside crazy traffic (and on my part almost getting hit); how we visited my favourite church St. Paul; which is just over Ille Saint-Louis - and then afterwards how we bought delicious pastries and sat in a little green park to eat them...

and Friday happiness, like every day, is in dreaming...

Have a bright and serendipitous weekend!

Do you know we used to have a grey rabbit named Serendipity; She was a real delight; then we got another one - it was all fluffy and white so we called her "loaf of bread" (which is what she most resembled from the window)

2 comments:

  1. HOVER!

    Marc C. is my favorite of all time:)
    I knew I liked you especially a lot for many reasons but this just takes the ticket.
    ...it's the cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marc Chagall is also my favorite painter. There was a large French exhibition from 1880-1950s at the NGV a few years ago. It probably came to Sydney too. Did you see it?
    His work is like a visual poem, it is both a dream and a vivid moment of love - lucid and awake.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.