6 Apr 2008

Breakfast has to be my most favourite meal of the day - when I wake up I'm always really hungry so I after I do morning things like go for a walk, do some stretching, get Granny's breakfast first etc - I really come to love and ravish my own. Today I had porridge with honey, sourdough toast with lime marmalade and tea with fresh ginger, mint and lemon. Consequently I'm feeling extra good about today and all the things that can be done. And on the topic of breakfast you have to love the blog devoted to it and nothing else!

First things first. My etsy shop has three new listings - they are;

Two lino block prints - one of The Birds;
($18)
And the other of Eight Little Birds;
($20)

You will also find a bookmark pack of six;(for $10 - which is really really good value considering they're $3.00 each)

That's all for now,
have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. L
    O
    V
    E
    those bookmarks...
    Also, the thought of lime marmalade is making me need to swoon.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! I can't wait to see all of the goodies you are posting in your shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.