26 Apr 2008

All Wrapped Up

Remember that wonderful fabric I brought from the repro-depot some weeks back?
Well, I bought it with a skirt in mind - but not just any skirt; a super-fantastic wrap one! I didn't follow a pattern; only some messy pencil sketchings and one of mum's old skirts. I want to be able to sew all my own clothes but patterns are so daunting and seem to need so much fabric! So I'm slowly easying myself into the process - I started with pajama pants a couple of months ago. I think it turned out pretty well considering!

Its a lovely fit and although we're heading for winter on this side of world - today was perfectly warm and sunny so I'm going to enjoy it while I can;
Best worn with favoruite shoes.
(the kind that make you tap and sing when you wear them)

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable pair of red shoes. I envy the skirt too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.