15 Dec 2007

Christmas SWAP!

Yesterday I received my first ever SWAP in the mail! It was from the lovely Sara and it was full of goodies! Thank- you so much - I excitedly ripped into the box (we should take part in these surprise exchanges much more!)

It included fabric - cotton and silk, a copy of Adorn craft magazine, and a bath fizz (which is so fitting because I'm an avid bather), a little notebook, as well as some jeweled hair clips, a felt christmas decoration - there was so much there!! I've been enjoying reading Adorn so much... and can't wait to use all the fabrics. Visit Sara's blog if you haven't already - she and her husband Dan have a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you liked it! I think I had more fun buying your swap gifts than gifts for my family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that looks really good wiiiiiiiSh they diiiiiiid giiFT swaps that good for kiiiiiiids!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.