26 Dec 2007

Festive Eating Continued

I can't seem to stop posting about food! I guess that's one of the best part of the festivities at this time of year... we're having a lazy boxing day - enjoying the fact that the sun's come out and the sky is looking blue and promising. We had a delicious lunch of barbecued chili prawns with grilled polenta fingers (from yesterday) -and an avocado, tomato and mango salsa - which was supposed to happen last night but we were all so tired and it was really cool outside!

I'm off now to make banana bread and then we'll all go out in the afternoon for our boxing day film - in Australia lots of big films come out today (the cinemas are completely packed) but its a nice family tradtion all the same.

I thought I'd also include a photo of our slightly makeshift advent candles this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.