24 Nov 2007

On Friday night I went to the lovely Kitty's 20th birthday bash - it was a fun night - "out of the this world" themed; she'd specially made planets and rockets of paper mache to hang from the ceiling (and there were lots of great costumes an elf, 1930s actresses, jam and batman's robin)

It was an excuse to wear this quirky hat and bag that a friend's mother thifted for me earlier this year ... I still don't know quite what it is or where its from but its outworldy enough for me!

I hope you're all having a great weekend
And feeling confident and excited in the newly elected government for Australia!
(And yes my vote did make a difference!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.