29 Nov 2007

Christmas SWAP!

Have I told you about the Christmas Swap I'm doing with a lady called Sara from Arizona in the US? You can find her delightful blog here - My plans for the swap parcel haven't all worked out as I would have liked but I really hope she enjoys it. The final day to post it is on the 1st of December. I've been wanting to take part in a swap for so long and it was just a coincidence that I came across this one.

There's nothing better than a surprise parcel in the mail is there?

Even more so for the giver! I also love the idea of making a gift for a total stranger. Anyway, I can't wait to find out what Sara thinks when she gets it (even if it isn't as good as I wanted it to be!) We can always just do another one!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's going to wonderful! And who knows, this could be a yearly tradition. It'll give us more chances to be utterly creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.