14 Sep 2007

Rice Ball Time

Having been obsessed with them for so long I thought it was time to try making my own rice balls. I kept being told how simple they were to make but they were much harder to construct that you would think! I just filled them with tuna and a little pickled ginger and went wild with the furikake (pictured below) I wish I had some strips of seaweed. I'm totally obsessed with that stuff; I'd eat it by the spoonful if I could!

On a cooking note I also made some spicy zucchini's soup today - it is one of best, simplest recipes you'll ever come across - which can be found in Bill Granger's Cookbook "Bills Open Kitchen". One of these days I'll get around to posting it up along with his infallible Banana bread recipe!
Yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.