13 Aug 2007

Tanglewoods Secret

Shall we take a journey?
Lets start at a white-washed cottage - which overlooks a secluded bay.


Then we'll go walking by the right of house down a curious path, sheltered by a canopy of green...


There would be dappled light all over your skin...


You'd look down and check your wellies were on properly.


Then you'd venture up into a tanglewoods...


To the soundtrack of the birds and buzzing insects you'd close your eyes
and be transported to a different time...


It feels ancient, untouched, your secret discovery deep among the trees...

2 comments:

  1. This was very good, so much fun and such good pictures. Yes, I would take the journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thank you for your comments! I must say I couldn't stop thinking about that charming book Tanglewood Secret every time I went out venturing with Maddy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.