13 Aug 2007

Everyone else is doing it

How can one resist the temptation to start a blog?
I'm completely obsessed with reading blogs as it is... music and travel blogs, craft blogs especially. I've finally begun writing my children's book (that has been talked about for a while) and I want to document some of the process on here. I also like the idea of being able to freely rant about anything, bring up discussions and post photos and other little threads from my life.

Why not end with a Chagall quote "In our life there is a single color, as on an artist's palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love."

1 comment:

  1. Em,

    Let me be the first to comment! It will be so good to keep up with you in this way. I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I do so love and appreciate every one of your comments even if I don't get a chance to reply.